If you will ask any person who continuously consumes Saffron, about it, he will tell you about lots of benefits and uses that it has. But, one would say that why he should listen to a person who doesn’t belong to any nutrition or medical background. Well, though you should not believe such persons, yet the benefits that he would be telling you might be correct as various scientists have done some researches which have shown amazing power of Saffron. The results have shown that due to the amazing power, many of the diseases are getting resolved easily.
- The first research was done to see the weight loss properties it contains and it was found that Saffron contains lots of biochemical compounds due to which it helps you to lose your weight if consumed continuously for some time.
- The second research was done to see that if the rumor of its fighting properties against the Alzheimer disease are true or not and in this case too, it was figured out that it has the ability to kill many of the symptoms related to Alzheimer disease which can help the patient in several ways. Studies showed that 15 mg of saffron twice a day is more effective than donepezil 5 mg twice a day, which is the main medicine for Alzheimer patients.
- The studies have also shown that it has an amazing power to fight against mild, moderate or even high level of depression. It can fight with depression if you consume Saffron regularly for certain period of time. It was found that 15 mg of saffron was more effective to resolve any kinds of depression than 10 mg of Prozac which is known as a famous anti-depressant.
- Researchers have also shown that Saffron has the power to fight against Diabetes. So, if your diabetes level has gone up, you can take the help of Saffron and surely you get rid of your Diabetes problem in some time.
- Saffron has amazing power to heal your various kinds of wounds very quickly and easily. So now you need to use various kinds of antiseptic creams and oils on your wounds as naturally made Saffron oil will do the task and can heal your wounds easily.
This clearly shows that though Saffron is pretty expensive and cannot be bought by everyone, yet there are lots of benefits offered by it which should be attained by everyone.